Where Garth Brooks Will Eat When He Comes To Boise
Garth Brooks has already been out here twice since deciding to do his show at Albertsons Stadium at Boise State University. Nobody caught Garth out in public either of those times. After talking with him a few weeks ago I found out that Garth does indeed hit the town, checks things out, and he loves to find cool little places to eat. So where is that place? Where is Garth going to be eating next week before, between, or after his shows?
After doing a little digging, I found this article from The Today Show that tells us Garth's favorite thing to eat is Mac & Cheese. So let's break it down and figure out what's most likely to be THE Mac & Cheese hot spot Garth will visit.
In March, The Idaho Statesman released an article about the best Macaroni And Cheese in Boise. Here are some somewhat close to the downtown area where Garth Brooks will be playing...
- Lucky Fins, 801 W. Main St., Baked Lobster Mac & Cheese, $19.99
- Bittercreek Alehouse, 246 N. 8th St., $9.75 (add chicken for $3.25)
- Mad Mac, 7709 W. Overland Road, $6.50 to $9.50
- Bacon, 121 N. 9th St., $13
- 10 Barrel Brewing Co., 826 W. Bannock St., $12
- Cloud 9 Brewery, 1750 W. State St., $11 (add $3 for grilled vegetables)
- Trillium Restaurant, 243 S. Capitol Blvd., $28
- Flatbread Neapolitan Pizzeria, 800 W. Main St. or 3139 S. Bown Way, $11
- BBQ4LIFE, 930 S. Vista Ave., $3 side of Mac n’ Cheese, $4 for Vegan
- Whole Foods Mac & Cheese Bar, 401 S. Broadway St., $8.99/lb
So let's break this down. Garth Brooks will not be grabbing his yummy meal at a grocery store so that takes out Whole Foods. Believe it or not, Garth doesn't like to spend too much and he also doesn't like to spend too little so that knocks off Trillium and BBQ4LIFE. Location needs to be very convenient and close to BSU so that takes out Mad Mac. As much as Garth loves beer, he's not into grubbing his food at breweries so that takes out 10 Barrel Brewing and Cloud 9 Brewery. That leaves us with Lucky Fins, Bittercreek Alehouse, Bacon, and Flatbread. Out of those four, you can bet your bottom dollar he'll choose Lucky Fins. Lucky Fins is upscale but not too far out there, location is perfect right off of Main St in Boise, and they have the absolute BEST Mac & Cheese.
I've always wanted to catch a superstar doing something normal like eating out at Lucky Fins and I can't wait to see if I'm right with this one. Garth ALWAYS goes out incognito so you'll have to keep a sharp eye out but I'll be expecting him so check back in because I'll be posting pictures.