Annual St. Patrick’s Day Party Returns to Boise’s Humpin Hannah’s
It is a tradition that has been strong in Boise for YEARS-- a St. Patrick's Day celebration at Humpin Hannah's in downtown Boise. Open for over 30 years in downtown Boise on Main Street, the good vibes and sounds of the Rocci Johnson Band are staples to the holiday and our downtown scene.
If you're looking to get into some St. Patrick's Day debauchery OR maybe you just want to have a reason to enjoy a green beer, people watch, or get out of the house-- we're totally suggesting that you pay a visit to Humpin' Hannah's in downtown Boise.
So, here are the details on tonight's party:
- The greenest person-- be in paint, clothes, or whatever--will win a $100 bar tab to be used at Humpin' Hannah's that night. In other words, show up in green!
- The party starts at 6:30 p.m. this evening and "Beyond the Burren" will be playing to kick it all off-- a 3-piece Celtic & Irish Band.
- At 9:00 p.m. Humpin Hannah's will be cranking up the noise with the Boise Highlander Bagpipers-- there will be two groups playing.
- After the Boise Highland Bagpipers, The Rocci Johnson Band will be taking over--and playing all of your favorites until close.
- Drink specials include $1 shamrock shots and $ "Green Pounders"
If you want to learn more about the event, RSVP, or invite friends-- you can find their event page, HERE.
INterested in celebrating in another way-- perhaps with some corned beef and hash? Check this out: