Boise Music Festival Ticket Stop
Boise Music Festival is BACK! We've been talking about it on air, online, all over social media, and never have I been more excited for summer...well, maybe when we had 6 inches of snow on the ground...but you get the point.
Last years BMF was my very first BMF. Though I grew up here in Boise, work conflicts before moving off to college never allowed me to make one. I got to experience BMF from a unique lens. Moving back to Boise, helping hundreds-- probably thousands of you get tickets into the show through street stops, pool parties, events, and on-air contesting was an awesome experience.
This year, we've announced a huge lineup of some of the best artists in the music industry.
- Flo-Rida, who has produced hit after hit such as "Right Round", "GDFR", and "Low"
- The Band Perry, who made country hits "If I Die Young" and "Stay In The Dark"
- Austin Mahone, an up-and-comer who has teamed up with Pitbull on "Lady"
- Hey Violet who you may recognize from the hit single "Guys My Age"
- Sean Kingston, our throwback feature, whose hits we've all had to many shots to
As the anticipation builds around this years Boise Music Festival, make sure you come through Varsity Pub on Eagle and Fairview each Thursday. This is our new Thursday night party and the FIRST announced place to win Boise Music Festival tickets every single week, in person. Can you never make it through the phones? This is your chance to come out and win some BMF tickets!!! Rotating drink specials and a great dance floor should be reason enough!