Enjoy Brunch on the Balcony at JUMP This Saturday For Idaho Exclusive
I stumbled across this tasty opportunity to enlighten you on a new brunch this Saturday. I've been to JUMP (Jack's Urban Meeting Place) a few times but still haven't attended an event. This popped up in my searches and just might be the one to taste test.
JUMP will be hosting a brunch on Saturday that will be hosted in some unbelievable weather with great views. JUMP is located right on the corner of Myrtle giving you a someone panoramic view of the Foothills.
Have Brunch on the Deck
This is definitely a Summer event and luckily the heat shouldn't bother you. You can enjoy some mild 60-degree temperatures while awaiting Chef Anna Tapia to host this delectable event.
Tickets are $20 and I'll give you the particulars now.
- Saturday, June 29, 2019, at JUMP in Downtown Boise.
- 1000 W. Myrtle St.
- 11:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- Tickets are $20 and will take place outdoors on the patio.
- Alcohol will be served and ID is required.
- Chef Anna Tapia has prepared 4 options.
- Roasted Tomato Risotto Benedict: Poached Egg, Hollandaise Sauce, Potato Confit, Fruit
- Duck Confit Chilaquiles: Tortilla Chips, Salsa Negra, Poached Egg, Back Beans, Queso Fresco, Avocado, Cilantro, Fruit.
- Braised Korean BBQ Shortrib: Gochujang, Poached Egg, Kimchi, Jasmine Rice, Scallion, Sesame, Cilantro, Fruit.
- Curried Tofu Scramble: Carrot, Cauliflower, Sultana, Chili Mango, Crunchy Chik Peas, Cilantro, Fried Potatoes, Avocado, Mixed Greens (Vegan/GF/Contains Nuts)