Fifty Shades Darker Tickets Now On Sale in Treasure Valley
Every fairy tale has a dark side and if you are a super fan of the Fifty Shades of Grey books like I am, you are totally counting down the days to seeing the next part of Christian and Ana's love story come to life on the silver screen.
When I woke up and saw snow flurries outside my window and a high of 17º on Sunday, I pretty much resigned myself to not leaving the house. After all, there were NFL playoffs to watch (neither team I was rooting for on Sunday won) and books to read! I just started re-reading Fifty Shades Darker last week and sped through the first half of it by Sunday afternoon. I always love trying to find the differences between books and their movie companions, so I want to finish it long before the sequel arrives in theaters on Friday, February 10th. (Plus, my boyfriend wants to borrow it. Just from things he's said and done in passing, I really believe he's read part of this one already...but I'll amuse him and let him borrow it anyway!)
That said, we were stoked to start planning our date night to see Fifty Shades Darker during opening weekend! The Edwards theaters in town have already released their showtimes for February 9th - 12th!
Fifty Shades Darker Opening Weekend Show Times
Thursday, February 9th
- Edwards Nampa Gateway Stadium 12: 7 p.m. | 8:30 p.m. | 10 p.m.
- Edwards Boise Stadium 21: 7 p.m. | 10 p.m.
- Edwards Boise Downtown Stadium 9: 7 p.m. | 10 p.m.
Friday, February 10th - Sunday, February 12th
- Edwards Nampa Gateway Stadium 12: 1:45 p.m. | 4:45 p.m. | 7:45 p.m. | 10:45 p.m.
- Edwards Boise Stadium 21: 1 p.m. | 4 p.m. | 7 p.m. | 10 p.m.
- Edwards Boise Downtown Stadium 9: 12:45 p.m. | 3:45 p.m. | 6:45 p.m. | 9:45 p.m.
Click HERE to buy your tickets online now. The Majestic and Village Cinemas have not released their show times that far in advance.