It seemed like all weekend I was getting email after email with Black Friday deals. I kept thinking to myself. WHY? We're not there yet or are we?They typically wait another week before they send these deals out but it turns out that the shopping season is shorter this year and retailers only have 26 days to make their money this year. I get it but was shocked to learn that so many stores are now open and offering Black Friday deals on Thanksgiving! Here's the list just in case you can't wait to get your shopping started.
Open on Thanksgiving
- Bass Pro Shops: 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Bed Bath & Beyond: 5 p.m. - 12 a.m.
- Best Buy: 5 p.m. Thursday - 1 a.m. Friday. Reopening at 8 a.m. Friday
- Cabela's: 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Fred Meyer: 7 a.m.-4 p.m.
- A handful of pharmacy departments won’t open until 10 a.m. PickUp service will end at 3 p.m. Fuel centers will open at 7 a.m. and close at 4 p.m.
- GameStop: 3 p.m. - 10 p.m.
- H-E-B: 6 a.m.-2 p.m.
- No pharmacy, curbside service, or home delivery
- JC Penney: Open starting at 2 p.m.
- Kmart: 6 a.m.-midnight for most stores across the country.
- Kohl's: Open at 5 p.m. (Some locations may open at a different time)
- Macy's: Open at 5 p.m.
- Sears: Open at 6 p.m. Thursday through Black Friday.
- Target: 5 p.m. Thursday - 1 a.m. Friday. Reopening at 7 a.m. Friday
- Walmart: Hours to be determined