What Every Boisean Needs To Buy On Amazon Prime Day
It's that time of year again when credit cards get maxed out over a 48 hour period. No it's not Black Friday and it's not the day before Christmas where people are shopping in desperation. I'm talking about Amazon Prime Day. Amazon just announced that it will be holding it's much anticipated sale June 21st and 22nd. This shopping event has in the opinion of experts changed the way people shop. Retailers like Walmart and Target have created their own sales to compete with Amazon however despite their efforts according to digital commerce 360 the giant retailer sold an estimated 10.4 billion in merchandise on Prime day 2020. Before I tell you what I think every Boisean needs to buy on Amazon Prime Day check out these tips from Sara Skirboll, shopping expert at RetailMeNot.
- Setting up your Prime account beforehand
- Downloading the Amazon app to get access to sneak peeks of deals in advance
- Creating wish lists of your favorite items on your account, for which Amazon will notify you if any of the items are being offered with Prime Day deals
- Using the Amazon Prime credit card to get 6 percent cash back on Amazon purchases during Prime Day
- Keeping in mind the tools that shoppers have access to that can help prepare for the savings event like Amazon Assistant, Keepa and Honey that monitors and lets you compare prices
A ring doorbell is what everyone in Boise needs and this sale is the time to get one. The wired version is actually live now and you can buy it for $45. Just think about all the great videos you've seen online, the majority of them come from the ring cameras. You might even go viral. Of course there are the safety features that come in handy and that only makes this for $45 deal that much more appealing.
50 Famous Brands That No Longer Exist