You Have Better Odd’s With These Things Than Winning The Mega Millions
With the Mega Millions jackpot over half a billion (that's Billion with a B), it's easy to sit at your laptop fantasizing about one would do with their new found wealth. Would you quit your job? Buy a big house? New car? Even though the odds are stacked against us, that doesn't stop us from playing. But what is the actual odds of winning tonights Mega Millions?
KTVB says: The odds to match all six numbers: 1 in 302,575,350, which is tougher than hitting the Powerball, where odds are 1 in 292,201,338
That's astronomically high and the chances of you winning are slim but hey there's a chance right? Here are some things you have a way better chance of succeeding with thought the odd's still aren't in your favor.
- 1 in 700,000 chance of being struck by lightning
- 1 in 960,000 chance of being struck by lightning twice
- 1 in 66 chance the Clevland Browns go to the Superbowl
- 1 in 10,000 chance of finding a four leaf clover
- 1 in 2.1 Million chance of being attacked by a bear
- 1 in 12,500 chance of hitting a hole in one
- 1 in 67 chance of having twins.
But, on a positive note, there is a 1 in 400 TRILLION chance that YOU would be born. So, if your reading this you obviously beat the odd's so winning the lottery could still very well happen. Good Luck!