Supper Added to Boise School District Meal Sites
A few weeks ago, we brought the news to you that the Boise School District would be continuing to offer lunch, for free, to students and families within its boundaries. In a time like the one in which we're living, everything is just "off"-- and we don't need to tell you that. School, out of nowhere, just came to an end for the year. Childcare became something that nearly every parent had to figure out and for many families, so too have meals becoming a thing to solve.
As lunch service has continued for those within the Boise School District, now, supper is being added to what is available for those in need.
Supper will be added to most school food-sites beginning on Monday, April 27th 2020. There will also be a fresh fruit or vegetable snack available, which kicked off this week.
Grab & Go meal service will be going on from 11:00 a.m. until 12:00 p.m. Monday through Friday at several locations:
- Whittier Elementary: Breakfast, lunch, and supper
- Whitney Elementary: Breakfast, Lunch, and Supper
- Taft & Koelsch Meal Service Bus Route: Breakfast and Lunch
- Taft Elementary: Breakfast, Lunch and Supper
- Morley Nelson Elementary: Breakfast, Lunch and Supper
- Koelsch Elementary: Breakfast and Lunch
- Jefferson & Garfield Meal Service Bus Route: Breakfast and Lunch...supper at Jefferson School Stop
- Horizon Meal Service Route: Breakfast and Lunch