Real Tree Or Fake Tree – Where Boise Stands
As Thanksgiving season comes to a close, and the holidays come upon us, that means it's time to decide how you're going to fill your home with happy tidings: Will you be putting up a real tree, or an artificial tree?
It's a tale as old as time. Do you construct an artificial tree, fluffing branches as you put it together piece by piece. Or, do you go out and procure a real tree, transport it home, prepare it, and finally stand it up proudly. Not an easy choice.
To make it easy, we've made a list of all the positives for owning an articifical Christmas tree, and the real thing:
- Don't smell
- Are usually pretty inexpensive
- Come in all shapes, sizes, and colors
- You can even buy them with the lights already installed
- Buy it once, use it for years
- No stinky puddles of water on the floor
- No allergic reactions to worry about
- They're real
So, there you have it! Artifical trees are the best, everyone agrees, and every single home should be filled with one this holiday season!
Oh. You're planning on putting a...real tree up this year? Weird flex but ok.