Tawsha’s Trending – Boise Airport Drama and Zac Efron’s Bedtime Story
There's a drill at the Boise Airport today, it's almost time to watch Coach Harsin on the field (wearing the correct colors) and one of the Bachelors is being blasted by his exes on social media.
- The Boise airport will be conducting a full scale disaster scenario between 11am - 3pm. This drill will take place within the airport terminal and on the 3rd runway.
- The Boise State color schemes have been released for this season. The home opener vs. Washington State is tri-color – check your section for the correct color. We do know the Bronco Shop is going to have a big sale so you can stock up on gear. This means it's not long until it's Coach Harsin season. Wait...did I just say that?
- Jordan Rodgers, the fan favorite and Bachelorette favorite (and Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodger’s brother) is dodging major shade from his ex-girlfriend. After seeing the first episode of the Bachelorette, she posted this on Instagram: Riding the bench doesn't get in the way of a relationship, but cheating does.
- Though it’s still unconfirmed, Kelly Osbourne tweeted out her dad’s alleged mistresses’ phone number. She said, “Anyone looking for cheap chunky LOW-lights, a blow out and a (insert profanity here) call [phone number]. The phone number isn’t working any longer.
- Zac Efron, as hot as he is, would like to read us a bedtime story. Before you go any further, it's NSFW (as in: Not Safe For Work). I firmly believe Zac Efron could say anything and I would still look at him with hearts in my eyes.
- #NationalWineDay. Enough said.
- Today is National Missing Children's Day and there's a campaign called #RockOneSock to help remind people that the search for missing kids doesn't end until they're found. There's currently 24 missing children in Idaho including a boy that went missing in Nampa earlier this month and that little boy that went missing in Eastern Idaho during a camping trip last July