Treasure Valley Tattoo Convention Inks Boise This Weekend
It's the one thing I still haven't decided on, a tattoo. If there was ever going to be a moment to sit with the best and find my first - The Treasure Valley Tattoo Convention this weekend will be the spot.
CenturyLink Arena will be host to over 150 tattoo artists and vendors that span across three days beginning Friday, May 18.
If you're looking to get inked for the first time (like myself) or touch up a tattoo this might be your best weekend. I've been looking and when you ask around it always seems like there's a waiting list. You will have such a massive selection of artists this might be your spot.
The Treasure Valley Tattoo Convention will feature 75 different booths of artists, vendors, and attractions. This is Boise's premier tattoo event with a few different prices and list of artists. Let's see who's coming!
- A Minds Eye Tattoo - Boise, Idaho
- Ace Custom - Charlotte, NC
- Aloha - Boise, Idaho
- American Classic - Nampa, Idaho
- Artwork Rebels/Scapegoat - Portland, Oregon
- Atlas - Portland, Oregon
- Black Rabbit - Seattle, Wa
- Blaque Owl - Missoula, MT
- Chalice - Boise, Idaho
- Death or Glory - Davis, CA
- Dedication - Denver, CO
- Devotion - Boise, Idaho
- Idle Hand - San Francisco, CA
- Electric Anvil - Brooklyn, NY
- Fancy Rooster - Montrose, CO
- Fist Full of Metal - Seattle, Wa
- Huntington Beach - Huntington Beach, CA
- Heart City - Cour D'Alene, Idaho
- Heavy Duty - Salt Lake City, UT
- High Hands - Albuquerque, NM
- High Tide - Juneau, AK
- Hook Up - Nampa, Idaho
- Home of the Brave - Fort Hall, Idaho
- Imperial/Inkhouse - Boise, Idaho
- Inkvision - Boise, Idaho
- $20 for the day
- $40 for the weekend
- $15 for military
More details HERE.