Treasure Valley, We Have an Iphone Release Date
If you love Samsung this doesn't apply to you. Apple fans? Get your preorder attitude in gear because we finally have a date! I have a list of features and release served up in a quick blog.
This is the latest on the iPhone 7 rumors and could they be true? I came across an article written by Cooper's Article Cooper Fleishman at mic.com regarding the new iPhone 7, release date, announcement date, and additional features. Cooper seems to have the secrets uncovered so let's get right to it.
- Improved camera. I'm not sure if you use the 4k video but it's without a doubt one of the best on the market that you can carry in a pocket. Look for upgrades and there was mention of a double camera lens, but I can't confirm that.
- Larger hard drive for lower end models.
- New color.
- Stereo speakers.
- Wireless charging. This is a big one considering Android phones already have this capability.
- Stronger glass screen.
- Here's the biggest controversial upgrade since changing to lightning ports, no more headphone jack. I have to assume Apple is banking on Bluetooth based on some research. For instance: In 2017 more than 50% of customers use wireless headphones. This isn't a fact yet, but that seems to be the call. Don't worry, there will be an attachment - Apple not that stupid.
- Announcement date: September 7
- Pre-order date: September 9
- Release date: September 16.
is it worth upgrading or waiting? That's the question that plagues us all each year. If all these upgrades are correct, I think you're okay to upgrade this cycle.
Here's some examples of what I shot on my Iphone 6 Plus