All-In-One Karaoke VIP Style Bar Opens This Weekend In Boise
It's time to get your lyrical genius ON! A new karaoke bar opens in Boise this weekend satisfying every wannabe singer in the Treasure Valley and it will be taking over the old Urban Outfitter location in BODO.
You might say, "karaoke? what's the big deal" I feel you, I get it. This isn't just karaoke on a Thursday night from 7 P.M. - 10 P.M. Voicebox is a complete spin on singer your favorite songs. This is more like a private party.
Voicebox originated in Portland, populated the concept opening in Denver and now is capitalizing on the growing population of Boise. Voicebox allows you to throw a party with your friends in a trendy VIP room where you control the party. Everything is app-controlled, rooms are private, and they even give you controls to funk out the light show.
Here's a quick drunken video that you might be able to see yourselves in this Summer.
Think of this bar like this.
- Great food.
- VIP room for you and those closest singing sensations of yours.
- A light technician or anyone with a phone to control the freakshow.
- A playlist that might arguably rival your closest grammy friends.
Here are some of their signature drinks you might recognize
- My Pony
- Little Red Corvette
- Like a Virgin
- The Toddy is mine
- The Cardi B
- Tokyo Mule
Here's a snapshot of prices
- Individual rates: $7 - $11 (hourly)
- Group rates: $60 - $90 (hourly)
- Premier Suites: $80 - $140 (hourly)
- Open till 2 A.M.
- Happy Hour daily from 4-7 p.m. (all day Wednesdays)
- Tuesday's party of 7 or more $12 unlimited singing all night
Voicebox opens this weekend.